Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We are thankful to what God has done in our lives. We had to say goodbye to our daughter, sister and friend, Ermin for a short time this last summer. I can't believe it has been 4 months. It seems like forever since she has been here playing 'Sumo wrestler' with the other kids. (I will post that one!!) I did get to visit her and her family at the beginning of September. I have such gratitude to my husband and kids for letting me go. It was such a beautiful Country, but most of all I was welcomed with open arms from Serhan, Aydan, Melis, Gorkan, Kayra, Gurkan, Caglar, Cagri, Anneanne, and Ermin. Ermin and Gurkan showed me the sites of the city (9 million people!) Ephesus, and Foca. I so enjoyed my time with Ermin and Aydan in Ankara. Thank you so much!!
I love and miss each of you!!!!!

No comments: